- Behind the Wheel CDL Program
- 4 Week Program
- This is the complete CDL program from start to finish. Are you ready to start a new career?
- Monday – Thursday (Day Class)
- Monday- Saturday (Night Class)
- Driving Training Program
- 12 Week Program
- Do you already hold a permit and just need behind the wheel training? This program is for you.
- 6-10 hours weekly of driver training with out instructor.
- Self-Paced CDL Training
- 6-18 Week Program
- Do you have a busy life?
- Then this program is for you! This is a program set at your pace and designed around your schedule.
CDL A Tractor Trailer Driving Training Program Oil & Gas Safety Certification
This program is designed to provide professional tractor trailer driver training and oil & gas safety to students with or without prior truck driving experience. Students are prepared to pass the Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL/A) written and road test required for entry-level tractor-trailer driving positions in the oil & gas industry.
The course is divided into classroom, lab instruction, driver instruction, and a skills exam in equipment comparable to industry standards.
Curriculum includes preparation for the written and skills test and is taught by experienced driving instructors. Oil & Gas safety training is included in the course to prepare for employment in the oil & gas industry. Upon successful completion of the course the student will receive a certificate of completion, SafelandUSA certification, H2S Certification, Medic First Aid/ CPR Certification and a CDL A license.
Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skill in the truck driving profession
2. Pass the Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL/A) road test
3. Demonstrate natural gas safety procedures required of the SafelandUSA Certification
4. Secure employment within 60 days of obtaining a CDL/A license
5. Exhibit appropriate work ethics needed in the truck driving profession
This is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor utilizing handouts, presentations and hands-on demonstrations. Following instructor lecture and demonstrations, students will be monitored while performing hands-on skills in the lab/field.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING
All students are required to take random drug and alcohol tests while attending school. Failure to take a random test when requested will result in termination from school.
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Must not have been convicted of a felony withing three years of the date of application.
3. Must be free of physical impairment that would prohibit safe entry/exit, and operation of CMV vehicles and facility equipment.
4. Must Fill out a Student Pre- Enrollment Form and Pay Tuition amounts due prior to attending training.
5. Must obtain a commercials drivers learner permit (CLP) whiting the first two weeks of the course.
6. Must have the ability to attend class during the scheduled days and hours.
STEPS TO TAKE TO ENROLL
Contact TFH Safety Solutions & Consulting to find out more information, tour the facilities, fill out a student pre- enrollment form, submit the proper documents and place a deposit.